Terms of Service
In our facilities
These Terms of Service are an integral part of the CONTRACT FOR MEDICAL SERVICE entered into between the USER and Yeux Clairs Laser, S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter called “YEUX CLAIRS”), and its purpose is to establish the general regulatory framework to which the users of the SERVICES and FACILITIES of YEUX CLAIRS will be subject to regulate the terms, conditions, rules of use, behavior, and interaction between USERS and PERSONNEL, which the USER undertakes to comply with so that YEUX CLAIRS can provide the SERVICES in conditions of safety, order, hygiene and quality, for the benefit of the USER and all people.
FACILITIES are considered to be the property, furniture, goods, equipment, consumables and/or accessories that YEUX CLAIRS has to provide and/or facilitate the SERVICE.
Any person who works at YEUX CLAIRS is considered PERSONNEL, whether under contract, subcontract or fees.
A SERVICE is considered to be the provision of the service specified in the “Service Contract”, which will be made by YEUX CLAIRS PERSONNEL for the benefit of the USER.
USERS of the SERVICES and FACILITIES are all consumers, service applicants or their legal representative, their companions, representatives, servers, and/or employees who go to YEUX CLAIRS establishments and request or have requested attention, or come on behalf of another person who is or has been a user of the SERVICES or FACILITIES.
Terms of Service.-
- All USERS are required to identify themselves by means of an official identification. Any of the following is considered official identification:
- Identification Card.
- Voting Card.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Social Security Credential.
- In the case of foreign USERS, the equivalents of the previously mentioned official identifications, issued by their country of origin, are accepted.
- In the event that the USER presents any identification not previously mentioned, said identification must have been issued by a governmental institution in their country of origin, and must have the full name and photograph of the USER.
- If the identification presented, in the opinion of the PERSONNEL, has signs of having been altered or has characteristics that make it easily alterable, it will not be accepted and you will have to present another official identification.
- YEUX CLAIRS reserves the right of admission and to grant treatment to any person or USER, at any time, such as:
- That comes for different purposes other than to consume the SERVICES offered by YEUX CLAIRS.
- That the capacity of the establishment has been exceeded.
- To come outside of service hours.
- Manifest aggressive attitudes or provocation of altercations.
- Wear clothing or symbols that incite xenophobia, racism or sexism.
- That causes situations of danger, harassment, discomfort or inconvenience to PERSONNEL or to other USERS.
- That present poor hygiene conditions.
- That is consuming alcohol, drugs, narcotic substances, psychotropic substances, or shows obvious signs of having consumed them, or signs of a hangover.
- Respect the privacy and rights of PERSONNEL and other USERS.
- In order to protect the privacy of all USERS, PERSONNEL, and the intellectual property of YEUX CLAIRS, it is prohibited to take photographic images, videos or audio records in the FACILITIES.
- Consuming food in the FACILITIES is prohibited.
- Smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages in the FACILITIES is prohibited.
- The USER agrees to the proper use of the FACILITIES. Any damage to the FACILITIES must be paid by the user who caused said damage, covering the total amount of the repair or replacement, whose decision to be repaired or replaced will only be made by YEUX CLAIRS.
- Any rescheduling of USER appointments must be notified at least 24 hours in advance.
- The USER agrees to arrive at the FACILITIES 15 minutes before the appointment. There will be a maximum tolerance of 15 minutes after the established appointment time. After this, the appointment will be rescheduled and there will be no obligation on the part of YEUX CLAIRS to attend the USER before the rescheduled appointment.
- In the event that the USER misses their appointment, prior to signing the Service Contract, they will be required to pay for the SERVICE in advance, non-refundable and valid for one year, in order to schedule future appointments.
- In the event that the USER misses a scheduled appointment and already has the Service Contract signed, said appointment will be rescheduled at the USER’s convenience as long as there is availability in the YEUX CLAIRS agenda and it is within the term established in the Contract of Service.
- In the event that the USER changes their previously scheduled appointments on 3 or more occasions, they will be required to pay for the SERVICE in advance, non-refundable and valid for one year, in order to schedule future appointments.
- The USER undertakes to follow the instructions and precautions given by YEUX CLAIRS PERSONNEL regarding the prior preparation, during, and after each episode of the contracted SERVICE.
- The USER agrees to follow the recommendations of YEUX CLAIRS medical PERSONNEL on the use of medications and the minimum separation between sessions. In case of not following these recommendations, the USER detaches YEUX CLAIRS and all its PERSONNEL from any consequence or complication that may occur.
- YEUX CLAIRS and its PERSONNEL reserve the right to make appointments or continue the contracted SERVICE, temporarily or permanently, in the event that the USER presents a complication, risk situation or failure to follow the instructions and precautions that, to judgment of YEUX CLAIRS or its PERSONNEL, could cause damage or aggravate a condition if the contracted SERVICE is started or continued.
- The USER undertakes to pay in time and in full for the SERVICES contracted.
- Only the SERVICES contracted and paid for will be carried out. No SERVICES will be granted without the corresponding payment or free, without any exeptions.
- Any consultation or procedure not contemplated within the contracted SERVICES will have to be paid by the user, in addition to the contracted SERVICE.
- Having a complication, an unsatisfactory result or any other problem derived from the attention does not exempt the payment of the SERVICE provided, nor is it a reason for reimbursement of the SERVICE provided.
- No USER can schedule new appointments if there are debts in the SERVICE already made.
- All payments must be made before starting the contracted SERVICE.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices expressed in currencies other than the Mexican Peso must be paid in their equivalent in Mexican Pesos (MXN).
- Prices expressed in United States Dollars (USD) must be paid in Mexican Pesos (MXN) at the exchange rate published by the Official Gazette of the Federation (Diario Oficial de la Federación: https://www.dof.gob.mx/) on the day of payment.
- All the revisions, evaluations or unscheduled visits, or appointments to sessions in which the USER decides not to do the session, incur a cost of $60 USD for every 30 minutes.
- The cost of the initial evaluation is $120 USD. This cost is exempt if the contracted SERVICE starts at the end of the evaluation, on the same day, and only the contracted SERVICE will be charged.
- There is no obligation on the part of the PERSONNEL to answer to any communication outside of their working hours with the USERS.
- There is no obligation on the part of the PERSONNEL to make evaluations, give diagnoses or medical indications by any means other than in person.
- In the event that the USER has a comment, suggestion or complaint about the SERVICES or FACILITIES, he may send it via email to: info at yeuxclairs.com
YEUX CLAIRS will apply the disciplinary measures and sanctions that in its opinion merit, including the temporary or permanent denial of the SERVICE, when the provisions contained in these Terms of Service are violated. The application and interpretation of these Terms of Service, as well as the resolution of situations not provided for therein, will be the sole and exclusive power of YEUX CLAIRS.
Last modification: May, 2021.
Please replace the ” at ” (including spaces) with an “@” in all email addresses.